Private Nature Retreat setback from Black Road in Ranchero SE, This 1 Acre Property offers a rejuvenating, inspiring & unique European design perfect for an artist, writer or creativity inspiration! Tons of Wood including Cedar siding, Wood Vaulted Clgs, Wood floors & Windows. Metal Roof, Hot Tub Included, Air Conditioning w/Forced Air Furnace with dual fuel that includes wood burning. Huge vaulted ceilings with cascading wood stair architectural feature including a bridge balcony that spans to a study/reading room in the turret tower! Wood burning FP in Living Rm, Eat-In spacious Kitchen with double glass french doors opening onto the hot tub deck. Huge walk-in shower & soaker tub, Main floor laundry, covered porch entry & Sundeck. There is also a separate Fully Furnished in-law suite! 2 sets of appliances including W/D's. Double attached garage, RV parking, Fenced dog run w/Built-in dog house, Sheds, Chicken coop, Firepit & your own forest w/Trails. Great well, IHA approved Septic, High Speed Connections, Pan Handle style Road off In addition to the photos here, check out our comprehensive photo slide shows of both the interior and exterior of this home and property... YOU'll love the room by room tour of this wonderful property.... Check this out and then call Rob Today! YOU'll be glad YOU Did!!!
WATCH OUR SLIDE SHOW:
FULL SLIDE SHOW PRESENTATION : CLICK HERE!
MLS® No: 10050630.
Cell Ph# 250-804-6288, Toll Free Ph# 1-866-463-2791,
Email: SOLD@BIGRob.ca Thanks for your interest!
Custom Built Dream Home!
Give Yourself An Environment That YOU Can Dream In!
- Private 1 Acre Lot close to Town
- Partially Treed including trails
- Additional Parking including RV
- Fenced Dog Run & Chicken Coop
- Backyard Deck with Hot Tub
- Backyard Firepit
- Covered Front Porch
- Exterior Wood Drop Door Direct to Furnace Room
- Dual Fuel Forced Air Furnace with Air Conditioning
- Landscaped with Grass, Flower Gardens & Water Feature
- 12 GPM Water Well with updated Filter System
- Health Canada Approved & Inspected Septic System
- Underground Power Service From Pole to House w/200 Amp
- Metal Roof with Cedar Siding
- Attached Double Garage w/2 Overhead Doors
- Main Home offers Vaulted Wood Ceilings & Open Beams
- Wood Floors, Custom Wood Staircase & Rails
- 1-1/2 Storey Custom Design with Balcony Bridge Feature
- Full Bathroom on each level
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room (Wett Certified)
- All Appliances Included
- Partially Finished Basement with additional Rec Room
- Fully Furnished Separate 1 Bedrm Suite
- > Includes All Appliances
- > Also has High Vaulted Wood Ceilings
- > Separate Covered Porch / Deck
More info on the lake and its surroundings:
The property is located in Southeast Salmon Arm amongst other acreage style homes approx 1 km off Hwy 97 B along Black Road. The road is paved all the way, and regularly ploughed in winter.
Located close to the amenities of Salmon Arm (3 min), Enderby (10 min), Vernon (35 min), and Kelowna (1.1 hrs). The Kelowna airport is approximately one hours drive away. There is a small airport in both Salmon Arm and Vernon.
Ranchero is centrally located to enjoy all that the Shuswap and Okanagan have to offer from the beaches of Mara and Shuswap Lakes, to hiking in Mount Revelstoke National Park, to the cultural life of downtown Kelowna.
Salmon Arm and Enderby are located close to a wide variety of things to do and see year-round! Here are just a few ideas:
Salmon Arm Golf Course www.salmonarmgolf.com
Canoe Creek Golf Course: www.canoecreekgolf.com
Larch Hills Winery www.larchhillswinery.com/
Recline Ridge Winery www.recline-ridge.bc.ca/
Hunting Hawk Vineyards www.huntinghawkvineyards.com/
Salmon Arm Art Gallery www.sagapublicartgallery.ca/
Roots and Blues Festival www.rootsandblues.ca/
Shuswap Lake Festival of the Arts www.artsfestivalshuswap.ca/
Lorenzo?s Cafe www.lorenzoscafe.com/
Larch Hills x-c ski area www.skilarchhills.ca/
Cross country skiing
Close to world class snow mobile areas
One Hour drive to either Revelstoke or Vernon Ski Hills